Via Ivrea, 76/A - Rivoli (TO)
+39 011 9593987 / 39+ 011 9593988
DURBIANO © 2019
Tuttti i diritti riservati - P.IVA 02692090018
Pursuant to article 13 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/03), we inform you that the owner of the site, indicated at the bottom of the home page of the site itself, is the data controller (hereinafter "Owner") ) within the limits of what is specified below.
According to the law indicated, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
1. This site collects data necessary for navigation and use of services connected to it, treating them in an anonymous and aggregate form;
2. the processing of such data will be carried out through automated and non-automated tools, in accordance with the purposes indicated and in compliance with the confidentiality requirements and the most appropriate security measures, as indicated in the Privacy Code;
3. the provision of data is necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes and the same will not be communicated or disseminated;
4. the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than one year; the processing and storage are carried out at the Data Center of webidoo S.p.A. located on the national territory or in any case within the territory of the countries belonging to the European Union;
5. in your capacity as data controller, you are guaranteed the exercise of the rights as per art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, including the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation of the existence of your personal data and their communication in an intelligible form, to know the methods and the logic of the processing, to request the updating and integration of the data themselves, their cancellation or transformation into an anonymous form, in case of violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment. These rights may be exercised by contacting the Data Controller at any time in writing at the address indicated on the website.
EXTENDED INFORMATION ON COOKIES
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser's PC in the browser. They contain basic information on Internet browsing and are recognized by the browser each time the user visits the site.
Below you will find all the cookie settings installed by this site and the necessary instructions on how to manage your preferences.
Cookies used by this site
1 - Technical cookies
The technical cookies described below do not require consent, therefore they are installed automatically following access to the site
- Cookies that allow the site to function correctly even allowing the user to have a functional browsing experience. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, preventing the site from requesting to log in multiple times to access the next pages.
- Cookies that allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, allow you to set the language.
- Cookies that help to understand, through data collected anonymously and aggregated, how users interact with the website providing information on the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions.
2 - Third-party cookies
Through this site are also installed cookies managed by third parties.
If you would like information on these third-party cookies and how to manage consent, please access the links in the tables below. In addition, by accessing the page http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte you can learn about behavioral advertising as well as disable or enable cookies from the companies listed that work with the managers of the websites to collect and use information useful for the use of advertising.
2.1 - Statistical cookies and third-party audience measurement
Adobe Analytics: system of statistics
SiteCensus: system of statistics
Google Analytics: system of statistics
Duda Analytics: system of statistics
inystat: system of statistics
2.2 - Social media sharing cookies
2.3 - Remarketing cookies
2.4 - Retargeting cookies
3 - Remember that you can manage your cookie preferences even through the browser
If you use Internet Explorer
In Internet Explorer, click on "Tools" and select "Internet Options". On the Privacy tab, move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
If you use the Firefox browser
Choose the "Tools" menu of the browser and select the "Options" menu. Click on the "Privacy" tab. In the "Retention rules" drop-down list, select the desired level. Tick the "Accept cookies" box to enable cookies, or uncheck to disable them. Choose how long cookies can be stored.
If you use the Safari browser
Click in the Safari menu, select the "Edit" menu and select "Preferences". Click on "Privacy". Set the "Block cookies" setting and click OK.
If you use the Google Chrome browser
Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select "Settings". Click on "Show advanced settings". In the "Privacy" section, click on "Content settings". In the "Cookies" section, select "Prevent all sites from saving data" and then click OK.
If you use any other browser or do not know the type and version of browser you are using, click "Help" in the browser window at the top, where you can access all the necessary information.
Farmed by WEBIDOO